Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged by Agnes II ^-^

1. At what age you wished to marry?
When I own a house and a car lo... Maybe 28....

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Taiwan!! A place where hot babes and marvelous food are there!!

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Go kai kai... :p.. I hate staying at room doing nothing...

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Erm.. Erm... Yup.. In certain ways, money really talks....

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Impossible... I definitely cant live without money!!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Friends and family gua... but for the moment I afraid I will lose my scholarship lo..

7. If you win $1 million, what will you do?
Wow... That's great!! I will buy a BMW sports car for myself, treat my family and do some charity lo...

8. How would you describe the person you like?
Why always get this question?? Erm... It is a secret!! Haha

9. List out three good points about the person who tagged you.
@.@" No comment... Haha.. Hope you don't mind.. :p

10. If you only have one wish, what will you wish for?
I wish I will become a successful entrepreneur and become a billionaire.. Haha.. Too ambitious..

12. What's your ambition?
Actuary?? For the moment la...

13. What's your favourite song at the moment?
世界末日

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Haha.. Erm... I will choose Mars... I wanna see the universe!!

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
The most ah?? My confident gua... I cant imagine what happen to me, if i lose my confident...

16. If you could undo one doing mistake in the past, what would it be?
I dint enjoy much in my high school time... Haiz... I wanna a time machine!!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change to?
Maybe my temper.. I hope I can control my anger..

18. What music have you been listening recently?
Chinese Pop Songs!!

19. What is one thing you cannot do but you wished you could?
Haha... I wish I am superman.. Can fly where ever I wanna to go... HONG INN=SUPERMAN??? Haha.. Nonsense..

20.Are you living happily enough? Why?
Yes... I enjoy my life now.... I preoccupied my time with lots of meaningful activities... I try to learn what I dunnoe... Besides, I play hard and enjoy myself... I just hope the life can continue like this.. :p

No comments: