Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Specially For You ^.^

My girlfriend gave me a thank you booklet yesterday midnight. The booklet was done all by herself to thank me for giving her a memorable birthday celebration. So sweet!!!.. The booklet was purple in colour which is her favourite colour. Besides that, she also attached the booklet with quite a number of pictures. I like the creativity a lot. So nice!! Lam sei me dy.... Haha... She wrote quite a number of things including the description how she had a wonderful birthday celebrate on 726. Other content of the booklet I keep it to myself k because is private and confidential ma.... Haha..
I only can share a small part which I like the most (summarize dy)... She wrote....

Yen Fong 欣赏Honginn 的一点:
  • 够有心思,看他为yf plan的生日最懂了。
  • 够专情,看他以前不放弃追yf 就懂了。(我喜欢这个)
Yf 需要鸿运improve的事:
  • 要够果断,要做得到决定。(鸿运没问题!!)
  • 要跟yf讲他喜欢的事,吃的东西(哈哈。。只要是yf 给我的东西我都会喜欢啦!)
  • 不要一直牵就yf,yf 会paiseh。(男友牵就女友是应该的啊 :p)
Others leh, is not suitable to disclose. Hehe... Anyway, I appreciate the 'thank you booklet' yf did for me... I will sure kept it well de.. Huhu... 亲爱的初恋,我答应你我会不停的进步我自己哦。。也会尽量给你感到快乐,希望你也一样噢。。: )

No comments: