Friday, July 25, 2008

Having Fun Singing Karaoke

Friday at last!! My math class was canceled today because our lecturer had finish all the ssabsa syllabus. However, it is not an easy day for me though. I have a English presentation today. I think I did well after all although I dint prepare much this time. Thanks to my self confidence that I was able to impromptu just now. Haha.. I personally thinks that I did well in Q&A section instead of the actual presentation because my slides are not as beautiful and well arrange like others. Haiz.. Luckily the presentation this time is for internal marks only. Fuhh... What a great relieved!!

After the presentation, the fantastic four (me, vix, kam and mel) straight away went to the newly open karaoke. It is known as MYBOX and located just beside our college!! Nice leh.. Very convenient and we got a new substitute of entertainment dy instead of yamcha everyday. Huhu... We sang for 3 hours and it only charged us RM30!! Damn it is so cheap!! Roughly RM8 per person nia... Why couldn't I get this price in KL?? Haiz... Anyway it is just a promotion price as they are just newly open. Who noes they might increase the price next month?? Hope it wont!! TOUCH WOOD...HAHA..

Besides that, I and vix had a great great dinner just now. We ate ikan bakar, 排骨王,芙蓉蛋 和马来风光. It was just so delicious and the price is reasonable. Yummy yummy.. haha..I think it had been a long time I dint have such wonderful dinner. huhu..Okie la, I wanna rearrange my messy table dy. Later still wanna watch ASOS. Have to stop here... Tata..

No comments: