Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fellings being a shopaholic in MV

Bills... Bills.... and bills.... These were what I notice in my pockets after I was back to INTI UC yesterday. I really like the fun to shop and get to choose the stuff I love. Then I tell the casher to charge on my VISA. Haha.. The feelings is just fabulous. However, when I calculated the money I used this morning, I really really regretted. Even until now I cant imagine I spent RMXXX.XX in just 3 hours!!! OMG OMG!! If my mummy knew that, she gonna kill me.

There are too many July babies in my class. Therefore, I went to MV yesterday with the intention to buy some gift to my friends as birthday's present. Besides that, I also plan to watch movies. So, after 12pm class yesterday, my friends and I straight away rush to MV from Nilai to watch Red Cliff Part 1 which the shows started at 1.30pm. Although it was a bit rush but the 2 hours movie was really worth it. I like the story line a lot. As usual I luv Three Kingdom story since I was young. Hence, the story line is just fantastic. Besides that,even until now I cant imagine the famous director John Woo had inserted a lot of humor scenes in the movie. Haha... Thumbs up for that. Anyway, I am a bit disappointed on the ending part. If I am the normal audiences who are not enthusiastic to Three Kingdom, I surely will not continue to watch Part 2 in January lo. This is because the suspense is just not enough. Haiz...

After Red Cliff, we went to took our lunch at Taiwan Corner and started to shop. Wanna know what I bought?? Haha.. Then you all gotto wait for the following post on 26th July because when I tell it out, it will kill the surprises. :p Because there are some items I bought just for yf birthday. Huhu.. I really hope that she like it!! I and vix shopped until we miss the time for Dark Knight at 5.55pm. When we entered the cinema, it was already 7.15pm... Haha... We were only able to enjoy the last part of the movie. Nevertheless, Dark Knight was not bad. Batman is cool although at last joker won by bringing the whole Gotham to chaotic. Must watch oo... We arrived INTI UC at 11.30pm then after packing all the stuff only go bed at 1.30am... No doubt the most enjoyable part yesterday is the shopping part.. Haha... I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

No comments: