Saturday, July 5, 2008

A story of a thumbtack and a softboard

Thumbtack: Hi, softboard!! My master had given me a task. He ask me to pok on you so that this notice can be seen. Can I do so?
Softboard: Sorry thumbtack. There is no way I will give you to pok on my brand new body! I am afraid of pain and I dont want suffer from a scar later on.
Thumbtack: But... But... We are created to do so. I am no longer thumbtack if I cant pok on softboard. You are not softboard too if notices din stick on your body.
Softboard: Erm... Actually I afraid. I never experince the pain before. The harder you pok on me, I think the more pain I will suffer on. I hope you get what I mean?
Thumbtack: Dont worry then. I promise you that I will not pok too deep on you. Besides that, I will pok one hole once in a time. I believe when time goes on you are able to do your job well and no longer feel the pain but instead feel happy that you can help the human beings to do thier job efficently. Ok?
Softboard: Okie thumbtack. Deal! I promise you to let you to do your job as well. Anyway, remember you must also give me plenty of time to adapt myself k? I also wanna help human beings as that is the reason why I am created to do so.
Thumbtack: No problem. I will fully support and help you.

At last, thumbtack and softboard become best friends. They had bring lots of joy and helps to human beings. The moral of the story is nothing comes easy without effort. Road to success maybe easy or maybe full with obstacles. The most important thing is dont rush and take time when making decision then beautiful future is waiting in front.

Haha.... Me so sienz and wu liao.. Therefore, created this story. Those who like this story please let me know k... Maybe i will create epsiod 2. Wakkakaka...

3 comments:

agnes said...

good story...waiting for next episode...^^

Anonymous said...

Dear comrads!

Is it a problem to convert itunes to MP3? I say NINE :) Its really nervous not being able to play iTunes tracks with my $300 iriver!
Digging for a solution brings certain results. To [url=http://drm-removal.com/features/iTunestoMP3/convert_iTunes_to_MP3.htm]convert iTunes to MP3[/url] I used this tool drm removal (drm-removal.com or something like this, please ask me - will find that web again). I don't care what is drm - what I read, its something dealing with protection and nothing about iTunes.
But this tool really works for me and it converted quickly my iTuines entire library, including video files!.

How do you convert it? Why iTunes makes this foolishness? I didn't like ipods at all! They simple stuck and suck!
What is that drm that I loose converting my itunes to mp3?

thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Just to share an expirience:
I digg a way to download YouTube movies. Some of are web sites where you put the link from YouTube and it gives you file with strange extension and small size. Some are really complicated.
My way was to use moviesherlock (moviesherlock.com or sm like this - please ask me - will rememeber). Really simple utility, that just works, and only 1 button in software.
[url=http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde]I downloaded it from here: http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde[/url].
I downloaded even HD movies!

But it looks too easy, has no player, but just works. It downloaded ~12 concurrent movies for me and actually slows down my system. Its possible to do search in [url=http://moviesherlock.com]moviesherlock[/url] and search results differs from what you see in YouTube. Thats strange.
Who knows - youTube results are same for same keyword? I likes cat (Simons cat / dog).
Why doesn't youtube allows to download its movies without external tools?!! It actually sucks!

Thanks in advance!