Sunday, July 27, 2008

L.O.V.E ♥727♥

Yf and I having a date at a garden in a night full with romantic atmosphere here yesterday. No one was there but only two of us. Actually it was her birthday yesterday, therefore, I plan to give her some surprises. I went to the garden one hour earlier to set up the surprises. I had bought 130 small aromatic candles and arranged those candle to form HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a small love shape. Romantic leh.. Huhu.. Besides that, I also bought a small piece of tiramisu cake from Secret Recipe because I know that yf likes coffee and chocolate a lot. Moreover, I also bought 2 kaya puffs (her favorite) and some drinks.After everything had been set up, I rushed back to hostel to pick her up. I was a bit worried on that time because I started to feel small raindrops fall from the sky. I really scared that my whole plan will be ruined as the garden is open air. Anyway, gods did help and sayang me. The raindrops had stopped after 20 minutes. Thank god. Haha... When yf and I nearly arrived the garden, I tied a towel around her eyes so that the situation will be more suspend. Clever leh.. I assisted her to a seat and started to light up the candles one by one. The lights were so beautiful as they illuminated the whole garden. When I pulled off the towel, she was surprised!!! I think she kan tung dy... Wakkakaka... She told me that it was so so beautiful and how sweet I am... :p Damn, you can't imagine how happy I was when heard what she said to me. The love is in the air.
Furthermore, she told me she likes the love shape a lot. Wa.... So touching!!! Then, both of us used some other candles to arrange 3 numbers-726. Why?? Because it was the date her birthday lo.. Hehe.. We set up the numbers just beside the luv shape. Faster have a look at the pics and tell me how lovely it was.. The feelings was just indescribable with words. After all these, we sat on the bench and start to eat the tiramisu cake. The situation was like, she one bite and I one bit. It really seems like we had already become couple for a long time. Lam Sei me dy.... ^.^
After the eating part, she opened the gift. I gave her a limited edition Nike outing wear called Cortez LP Swoosh '06. I like cortez since a long time ago and I know that she will look nice on cortez too. Thus, I choose it as her birthday present. She said that she likes the shoes very much. According to her the shoes are so beautiful and elegance. Yoh what a good boyfriend I am!! Not to be boastful la. I also bought her a purple shorts quite sexy and fashionable de, but not too expose. : ) Vincent, Michael and Melvin sponsored me partially for the shorts. Hereby, I would like to represent yf to thank them. Thanks buddies!!Yf and me 谈情说爱 until 2.40am. Only then we start to pack everything and went back to hostel. I am glad that she accepted me and everything I did to her. Deep in my heart I am really really extremely happy yesterday (no is today morning actually). I also hope that she felt the same too... Simple love and no worries that bring both us together. Hope that we can both walk together till the endless road. Hehe.. Lastly, wanna use this opportunity to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEN FONG and LUV YA ♥!!

No comments: