Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ole Sunway Pyramid :p

I had a great evening go lepak with my buddies in Sunway Pyramid yesterday. We rented a car which cost us RM120 including petrol. Although it seems a bit expensive but I really think it worth it. We arrived there at around 1.30pm, then we straight away rush to SHOGAN!! SHOGAN is a famous sushi buffet restaurant. The food there is marvelous!! The variety is wonderful . From sushi, tempura, tepanyaki, lots of seafood, shabu shabu till deserts. Delicious!! We even orders Japanese sake to try. The alcohol smell like red wine but taste quite hot and spicy. I promise myself I will bring my daddy and mummy to try this buffet once again.
After the heavy meal, we proceed to the ice skating circuit. Shh.. This is my first time to try ice skating. Dont tell anyone oo. Haha. Nevertheless, I find out myself have the great nature skills in this particular sports. Not been SS but is true. I mastered ice skating within 3 minutes after getting into the ice circuit. CANT IMAGINE LEH?? Wakakakkaa. Anyway I did fall down a few times and suffer some minor injuries. Whenever I was not concentrate and think about something else then I will lose control of myself. A piece of advise to those newbies- when skating huge concentration is needed. I love the wind blow on me when I skate very much. Damn. I really miss the moment there. I will definitely go there again. Maybe ajak yf next time... :p
We skate until 6pm then go to TGV to watch The Incredible HULK. I like this superhero movie a lot. The action was wow... fantastic!! Just the ending part a bit lame. Why the producer always did such stuff? End the movie properly ma. Haiz. After the movie, we pack some food back home for our friends. I think of buying curry paus from BOAZ but afraid later cold dy. Delifrance which is famous with their puff is too far away also. So at last, we bought Jco Donuts.

We depart from Sunway at 9pm sharp. Then guess which place we went to?? We went to PUTRAJAYA!! It is our government administrative equivalent to the White House in the States. As a Malaysian, I am very proud of the beautiful buildings there. Every building has their own design and our local culture element was added into its design too. The architecture there is just fabulous. Let say if Malaysia wipe out one day, I believe Putrajaya is a good prove to human mankind that there was a great country in Asian region. Haha. One incident also happen there. Police chase us away when we stop by our car to snap some photos beside the road. Luckily he din give us summon. Huhu... :pWhen we arrive INTI, it was already 11.30pm. I was fatigue at that moment dy. After a hot bath, I laid on my bed and within few minutes I went to the dream land dy. Huhu. The whole outing was real fun. Ole Sunway Pyramid and Putrajaya!!

No comments: