Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Incurable sickness!!

I wondering how long I did not update this blog?? Haha... Three days I think... Or maybe one week if those tagged posts been excluded. What have I done these 7 days??? Let me think properly. Erm... On Saturday, I send my eldest brother to airport. He is going back to San Fransisco as he got a high paid job there. No doubt, I was jealous. So damn jealous. Anyway, I have promise myself to study hard and get employed with a high salary job too. After sending him to the airport, then I went back INTI UC instead of going back home. I have plenty of work to do there. For instance, study for econ quiz and preparing for my investigation study report that need to be handle in by end of this semester which is three weeks from now. However, when I reached my hostel that evening, I put all my work load aside and saying that I will finish it on SUNDAY. Then, straight away I switch on my computer and watched GUESS (Jacky Wu). If not mistaken, I watched three episodes one shot and one episode had waste one and a half hour of my time!!! Damn.. I started to regret what I did now. That night itself, I spend the whole night SMSing too. In short, my Saturday was burn out!!

Next on Sunday, I woke up very early in the morning. The day started well as I did manage to do the research report. Nevertheless, I only wrote until not even half of the report then my addiction to drama started to control my mind again. I had downloaded this HK drama called Survivor's Law for a very long time already. Therefore, I told myself that I gotto watch it. How long will one episode takes? Thus, I started to watch it. Guess what happen next???? The drama was just too nice. I keep on chasing from one episode to another episode and unbelievable I finished the whole drama today!! I spent only 4days to finished 20 episodes!! Wow.. This is a record for me in INTI. I never finish a drama in such a short time before, except during the time I finsihed my SPM. Just UNBELIEVABLE!!

I had an Econ quiz today. So can you predict what happen yesterday?? After yesterday class , I felt very guilty what have I done so far. Therefore, I study very very hard from 12pm until 10pm. I even skip my routine to jog. Sharp at 10pm, I realized that I had finish preparing for the econ quiz. So, my diseases started to affect me again. I switch on my comp and started to continue my drama. Haha.. I even still continuing to watch the drama and did not touch any book before the quiz today! However, before going to the quiz my heart was full with guilty!!! Anyway, the quiz had past. Now, I just hope the result will not be bad. Next week I still have 2 TESTS!! I really hope someone can scold me now. Plz... T.T HELP ME!!!

No comments: