Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Sweet !!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce a delicious local delicacies to everyone of you. *ta....dang...*This is Buah Melaka or famously known as onde-onde. Very nice de oo... Seriously!! Malaysia have a great variety of kuihs. However, when we talk about kuihs, the first thing that pop into our mind is surely onde onde. Inside the green colour kuih is juicy and crunchy gula Melaka while outside the kuih is layers of grated coconut. Onde-onde is really delicious! The gula Melaka in it, literally bursts in your mouth when you take your first bite. Seriously!! Therefore, don't ever miss this specility!!! Haha..

Back to my story, @.@ Actually, yf bought a box of onde onde for me from KL Central just now. She went to KL yesterday evening to watch the national level marching band competition held in Stadium Merdeka. She was in the marching band during her secondary therefore no doubt she was enthusiastic on the event. I wanna accompany her actually, but she prefer to go alone. After an exciting night watching the band, she stayed at her sister rented house in UKM campus. On today morning only she came back from KL. When she passed by KL Central, she bought me a box of onde onde. How sweet she is!!! Lam sei me dy...

Just now at 11am, I pick her up at the bus stop and we went for have lunch together. After the lunch, I ate the onde onde... Wow!! You can guess what happen next dy... My heart melt dy when ate the food she bought for me. The feelings was just fabulous... SO SWEET!!!! Haha... Hey guys don't jelous oh... Wakakkaa... Chiow...

No comments: