Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trip to Sarawak 5

The boy wearing spectacles behind me is my roommate, Gerrard!! Although we have been roommate for one and a half year, this is our first photo together. Haha.... I will definitely miss him when I go Aussie. Gerrard, I want to take this opportunity to tell you that, you are always my best roommate.... Dont ever forget me k.... Keep in touch!! Zzz.. So sad... Wanna cry dy la... Too touching... :p

If one visit Kuching town, it is impossible for him to miss the opportunity to take pictures with the cat statue rite?? Wah.... Five hot hunky took picture together leh.. How can gals miss this?? View carefully oo... Faster downlaod it!! Free of charge and free distribution... Wakakkaka....

Meow... Meow.. You know why Melvin so lucky to have so many girls taking picture with him?? Because hor, MEL MEL(喵喵) is the same species with the cat. Cute and always been popular among teenage girls..... Meow... Meow.... Hahahaha.. ^.^

Next up, after visited Kuching Waterfront, Civic Centre and Friendship Park, we arrived at Sarawak Culture Village. I personally think that this is THE PLACE that cannot be miss out by tourists espicially for those first timer to Sarawak. The photo above shows Jason, Vincent and Michael climbing up a bamboo staircase. What awaiting in front them?? Wanna know why this place is so great?? Then, stay tune for my post tommorrow ba... :-)

No comments: