Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trip to Sarawak 1

Hey guys... You know what?? I went to Sarawak with my friends after the SAM public exam. It was my first experience to visit the largest state in Malaysia. After all, it was an enjoyable trip. For me, Sarawak is an interesting place to visit especially for those nature-lovers. Erm.. Before I forget, I would like to say thank you to Vincent. Without you as a tour guide, our trip wont be so successful. Thanks bro!! Okay la.. Stop all those nonsense opening. As the proverb says pictures speak a thousand words. Therefore, I think of doing an album about the trip to Sarawak in my blog. Stay tune the updates k. Haha..

This is Vincent and Me posing in front of the Sarawak Islamic Museum main entrance which located just opposite the Sarawak State Museum

You all can guess what are these?? These are the special post boxes rented by the aborigines to get thier mails. You know la, how hard it is for the post-man to get into all those 'ulu' places. You can get to see these at Kuching Old Post Office nearby Sarawak Waterfront.
*ps: Thanks to Clayton recememended this place to me.

Ops.. Forget to inform that am I the photographer in this Sarawak trip.Wanna know how pro I am in taking photos?? Haha.. This is one of my masterpiece. Full with artistic rite?? This old Briton-style window picture was taken at Kuching Old Post Office.

The 'gunners' in front of Sarawak State Musuem

No comments: