Friday, December 19, 2008

Trip to Sarawak 4

OMG!! What is she doing??
Wan Zhen: You useless Cheng Ho!! Where you keep the treasure??! Tell me faster!! I choke you!! Choke you!!
Cheng Ho: (Cough).....Never!! You will never get to know where I hide it!! Kill me ba!! I am proud to die for my country!!
Wan Zhen: Errgh.......
*Ps: This is just an art work. It does not represent any person view or thing in the true world. :p

I do not have a chance to visit China yet.... So consider this as a substitute first k... Haha.. This ancient city entrance made me think of the story of Three Kingdom (my favourite ^.^). Guys, try to use your imagination... Feel it yourself!! A kingdom was collapsed when the city entrance door been taken down.... Blood everywhere.... billions of army... Wars.. Generals.. Wow!! I luv it!

Another special thingy I found at Friendship Park. Kuching represent cat city. Therefore, it is normal to see any cat statue there. However, this statue is different from others. Notice the difference?? Haha.. See yourself ba... ( I think they are making love) So romantic.... hehe..

Wow!! These are the local Sarawak delicacies prepared by Vincent's mother and his sisters. Damn delicious oo.. Thanks Auntie!! And not forgetting Sherly too!! :p I like the red wine bak and the 猪肚soup... Everything are very special la... Those food you cant get in Pennisula.
*Ps: Yvonne, dont miss these homemade food when you go Sarawak next time oo.. :-)

No comments: