Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trip to Sarawak 2

This is another artistic shot from me. Taken from behind of a 'tongkang' that I ride. It shows a series of 'tongkang' waiting thier customers patiently nearby the Kuching Waterfront along Sungai Sarawak. If I send this photo to France sure win award de.. hahahaha...


Guys!! For those History savvy sure still remember Sarawak Steamship Co. Ltd rite?? I cross through this building at Kuching Waterfront. Unfortunately, I dint see any steamship there. Only a few 'tongkang'. Haha...

Haha.. Another piece of good photograph. A good snap of photo freezed a 'tongkang' passing by an under-construction building in front of Sungai Sarawak. Nice ma?? I heard this building is build by Tan Sri Taib Mahmud the Chief Miniter of Sarawak.. True or not?? Dunnoe lah..

This is ME!! Handsome rite??? :p Behind me is the entire city of Kuching. This photo is taken at Civic Center, the tallest buidling in Kuching.Anyway, not to worry if you are an agrophobia. I am afraid of height too.. But the tower is not very tall nia.. A good place for sight seeing but not worth it to waste much time there.

Vincent and I taking photo at Kubah National Park. Are we nature-lovers??? Neh... We arent. Just wanna experince the clean environment only. I wonder how old is the trees beside both of us??

Group photo at last!! These are the friends that make my trip to Sarawak a memorable ones.
From the top left: Vix, Jason, Joanne, Fui Eik, Leh Roo & Melvin
From bottom left: *ME!!*, Michael, Wan Zhen and Clayton.

No comments: