Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SAM Public Exam Result

Early morning today around 5.45am, my hand phone rang. Wen Hoong called me and informed me that the result had been released. Actually I cant sleep well the whole night too by thinking of what result I might get this morning. ANU requires TER95. JPA wants TER80. I wanna all As. All my dream will be ruin and a nightmare might happen if I cant achieve all these. I cant sleep well since 3am. Rolling on my bed, my feelings at that moment is undescrible. Afraid, anxious, worried, excited... and everything.. just everything come to my heart. But I calm myself down and said that I had tried my best. I have to accept it no matter what the result is going to be. And here it is. I got TER97.75.


I am happy with it as my TER is over the par. Nevertheless, I have mix feelings too. I am not happy with my English as Second Language (ENL). I get a 16/20 which is a B. I had work so hard on my english for the past one and a half year. I wanna an A. Just a weak A is enough. However, what I got is B... B!! Haiz.. My SAM certificates now will certainly be 'cacat'. I know some people will ask me to be contented and happy with my result. It is not good to so called 'ask for more'. I know it is bad too.. But seriously, I just want an A for my ENL. I wanna to prove to my mom that my English has improve!

Anyway, it is my faith I think. Yalar, now is time for celebration. Just dont think too much dy.. I hope my ENL wont be an obstacles for me to get into ANU. Guys... wish me good luck to get the uni offer k..

No comments: