Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Universities Application

Recently, I was busy with the application of university. At last, only 5 months left before I can fly to Australia. What's my feeling now?? Happy and joyful of course. However, I am a little bit worried too. The South Australia Matriculation Final Exam is around the corner. And guess what, I haven't prepared anything!! not even 50%.... Haiz.... Damn!! It is scary. Deep in my heart I did regret that I play a lot in this one and a half year foundation. Moreover, I had lose the momentum like how I studied for SPM last time. T.T Anyway, I promise myself I won't let people around me to be disappointed. From today onwards, I will study hard, work hard and play less to achieve my goal. No more TRAVIAN, No more DOTA, No more MOVIES IN CINEMA, No more SHOPPING and last but not least no more HK DRAMA (erm...this one looks a little bit harsh, okay how about LESS HK DRAMA :P )

I will summit in the last application letter which is from Curtin to FAS today. Then all university application was done. In total, I had applied only 5 universities as only 5 universities in Australia have Actuarial Studies. The universities that I applied are:
  1. The Australian National University (ANU)
  2. University of Melbourne
  3. Macquire University
  4. University of New South Wales
  5. Curtin University
Wanna know my first choice?? ***da dang***...................Is ANU!!! Why ANU?? ANU has the highest ranking compare to others Aussie universities. Besides that, ANU is one of the toughest university to be enroll in. Therefore, I definitely will work hard to get into this uni. Nothing is impossible although the tertiary entry point (TER) for Actuarial Studies for ANU is 95 and above. Nevertheless, I believe I can do it and that is my goal. GAMBATEH HoNgInN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.