Thursday, September 18, 2008

How Can I Miss It ???

2.45am today morning, Manchester United has a match against Villarreal. It was the first UEFA Champions League match for this new season. From yesterday morning itself, Vincent and I had already planned to watch this match. One of the main reasons behind why I was so excited is because it had been a long time I din watch football match with him. Therefore, yesterday night I went to bed earlier than usual. After I set my handphone's alarm, I took my nap at 10.45pm. On the other hand, Vincent was enjoying Latern Festival that was held in volleyball court that moment. Anyway, from experince, he usually wouldn't sleep before the match. Therefore, I trust him that he can wake me up if neccessary.
Who knows everything turned out wrongly. When I woke up, I saw the clock showed that it was already 3.45pm. OH MY GOD!!!! I quickly woke up from my bed and check my handphone. Why din the alarm ring??? Why??? I guess, most probably I had turned it off when it rang at 2.30am. Aiyah just dunnoe... Blur dy.. After that, I quickly took my wallet and thinking of why din Vincent call me like he always does. I was so nervous that time and wanna to rush to bistro as fast as I can. However, on my way out, I passed by his room. I saw his shoes lay outside his room. It was just too impossible that he din watch the match either. The light of his room was off and I guess he overselpt too. Thus, I quickly made a call to him. So unfortunate that my handphone credit was expried at that crucial period. I wonder why just all these thing happen to me?? So bad luck. I really wanna watch that match la.... Haiz... At last I give up the match and when back my room to sleep. The match ended with goaless draw maybe because of our absence. I will definately wont miss this weekend match against Chelsea again!!

No comments: