Friday, September 19, 2008

Ouchh..... Pain.....

Since the previous month, I started to feel pain on my right leg's lateral collateral ligament. (the part slightly beside human's knee) How I get this injuries? I really have no idea. My gf persuaded me to consult the doctor but I just ignored her advice. Then after one week the pain was gone. Therefore, I had forgot about it. Besides that, lately, I hurt my toe too where I was stepped by someone (I aslo not sure who he is) when I was playing basketball. Wow, the pain was unbareable... And I still remember that my toe started to turn black redness the following day. Anyway, after I had applied ZAM BUK on it then the black redness gone and I no longer need to suffer the pain already.

Yesterday, after the class was finished, I went to exercise. It had been roughly two weeks I din sports due to the pain in my toe. Therefore, I jog for 3 rounds and I played basketball too. Aiyah, what kind of leg I got. The pain on the ligament strike me again. This time I was really confirmed that my right leg's lateral collateral ligament had torn. Damn!! Its really pain!!! I cant even walk properly. I feel difficult to climb the stairs, difficult to walk back to hostel, and more important difficult to walk to toilet too. T.T.... The way I walk was quite funny. I only depends on my left leg to move while dragging my right leg forward. Kelian oo.... Should I consult doctor?? No lar.. I dont think it is apropriate now. I got a test today and tommorrow. Moreover, next week I have two test and one presentation too. I prefer to wait and see how the injuries turn out to be. Who knows maybe it turned better like last time after a few days?? Hope so la...

No comments: