Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tagged by Agnes T.T

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

10 enough la.. 16 too much.. dunnoe what to write...

Habits
1) Sleep lo... what else can I do?? As usual lazy bump ma... :p
2) Is a MUST to watch movie or drama at least once a day.... Addicted!! Haha..
3) Spend money!! Who dont like to spend money?? Spend, spend and spend.. The feeling is just too good.. wakkaka.. unfortunately I am a poor kid. Dont have much money to spend and always in deficit position. T.T
4) Opps.. Forget dy... I like to search for food!! Especially those cheap but delicious cuisine!! Food is just roxx!! I can eat a lot, but unfortunately still not getting on weight.. Haiz...
5) Erm, maybe I also have a habit to be cool and silent??! Especially when facing a conflict. Neh... I just dont wanna to get involved to it!! Anyhow, sometimes I also very talkative... Haha.. Depends on the situation la..

GOALS
6) Travel around the world!!! 读万卷书不如行万里路. I dream of going to Taiwan, Japan, Europe, United State, Maldives and a lot, a lot more nice places... Anyway who dont like travel ??
7) Being RICH!!! Who noes one day, I might the world richest man??! Haha.. I think, be the top Asia tycoon also not bad.. Hey, dont laugh k.. Nothing is impossible!!
8) This is nice!! I hope that I have a lovely girlfriend that always accompany me through out the up and down of my life... :P
9) No goals dy la.. Where got so many goals in my life??.. Later cant achieve all how?? Better make sure my three goals are in the right track then having a lot of goals but mess up with each other
10) Quality is more important than quantity!! ^.^

No comments: