Monday, January 5, 2009

I have a new laptop!!!






NEW MODEL Compaq Presario CQ45-129TX Notebook

Intel Core 2 Duo processor P8600 (3M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB) (THIS IS DAMN WORTH IT FOR THE PRICE!! CAN YOU IMAGINE YOU GET A Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz for the price of RM2000++???)
14.1'WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display(1280 x 800) (Widescreen 14.1' not bad la... can watch movie liao... not too big nor not too small.. just perfect)
250GB (5400RPM) Hard Disc (This is a bit not good. If can I prefer 320GB harddisc. However, nevermind la.. I think I will buy a external harddisc later)
4GB DDR2 SDRAM (Great!!)
nVidia Geforce 9200M GS 256MB DDR2 ( Erm.. I wanna a 512MB nVidia!! Although I am not a gamer but I do nid good graphics to watch movie...)
Lightscribe 8X DVD+R/RW with Double Layer Support
Intel PRO/Wireless LAN & Bluetooth
5 in 1 Digital Media Reader
2.o megapixel Webcam
Express Card/54 PC Card slot
Expansion Port 3
6-Cell Lithium-ion battery
Fingerprint Authenticate
FREEDOS ( lolz.. So cham)

FOR ONLY RM2699

Free gift
1) HP Koskin Carrying Case
2) Optical Glow Mouse
3) Circle Data Notebook Cable Lock
4) Touchmate Microphone + Headset
5) Notebook Cooler Pad

Pros:
1) Great processor and hardware

Cons
1) Compare to HP Pavillion the body stuture for this laptop is less eligance. Though this new model Presario has already have anti-screch silver body but the keyboard still made of plastic.. Not really nice..

I add on two Genuine Software myself so that my laptop is great!!
1) Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium OEM ---> RM290
2) Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 ---> RM 209

So in total I paid RM3200 for my new laptop. I think overall it is a good investment!! Haha...

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Compaq! Good choice!! (Well cuz mine's compaq also wahaahaaa)

Why your lappie sounds like mine oni, dual core 2.4, 1200x800, 250gb and so on..

Oh except the ddr ram...4gb!! Holy!! What you planning to do with ur lappie?? Make a 3D movie??

Fingerprint is good, but make sure it's not siao one. Later suay suay can't turn on ur lappie *touchwood* XDXDXD...

HoNgInN said...

Not making movie... but maybe be i will make one with a series of great pictures that i might take in aussie.. haha... What to use for my laptop?? Erm.. of course watch all those hongkie drama series lo.. especially those on astro on demand...:P

HoNgInN said...

erm.. by the way my processer is core2duo.. not dual core.. hehe..

Yvonne said...

Touch up photos don't take 4gb ram ok, unless u're doing like hundreds of photos at one time. Yala core2duo or whatever la! Same oni mah haiyo.

P.S Don't use flash while taking the pics =)

P.P.S Those screen are hard to watch drama and stuff, the refection always irritates me while watching something. =))

HoNgInN said...

aiyah... my camera lowsy ma.. summore the lighting in my room not so good thats y the picture not nice... :P