Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy birthday!!

I wish to say thank you to Chai Yun, Hoy Yan, Han Zhong, Wan Wah, Shuen Nee, Xin Ying, Angel , Ling Fan, Yen Yeng, Wei Shuang, Chew OS, Wai Hong, Iqram. Azriana Azreen, Kavin, Kavita, Hadi, Manraj, Lawrence, Kreshenka, Clarence, Izzah, and Ravinder for the birthday wishes. Thanks guys!! Really appreciate it... So touched and glad that you all still remember my birthday. Haha.. ^.^

Besides, I would like to thanks my close buddies too. The fantastic four- Vincent, Michael, Melvin and Jason. Thanks for the shirt you all bought for me. I really like it. Thanks!! To Michael and Melvin, I appreciate that you all treat me Kenny Rogers and Secret Recipe that day. Thanks dude!! I am SO SO SO happy. Haha.... :p

Last but not least, a very special thanks to my darling too!!
谢谢你噢答玲!!你送我的生日礼物我很喜欢。。也很感动你花了很多心思来帮我庆祝生日。那天在Karaoke时,我玩的超开心的。。也想不到你会给我酱大的惊喜啦。。你男友,我呢很感动哦。。哈哈。:p 我很喜欢答玲用那东东来吹生日歌给我听。你一定为了那惊喜学了很久罢?哎哟,我心软了啦!答玲你也超棒的,可以在我生日当天准准的给我送上那封信。所以呢,我把信读了好几遍leh。真开心!!哈哈。。好了啦,其他的事呢我就不多说了。留下来等我们见面时才说罢。。 亲爱的,Luv ya!!!

No comments: