Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yamcha with UTAR buddies ^.^

It had been nearly one year I didnt see my ex-friends in UTAR. Miss them a lot of course!! Yesterday night, I suddenly think of visiting them.Thus, without changing to good dressing, I straight away rushed to Bunga Raya to see them. Yin Yien, Shu Yun, Kok How, Angie, Mei Jie, Yi Gang and Peat Ming were all there. Only except Khien Ping and Voon Ying who went back home. Thier rented house was quite big and comfortable. After a while in the house, we went to mamak stall outside to yamcha. There, we had a short 2 hours chat. Although the meeting was short, but we enjoyed seeing each other a lot. Deep in my heart, I reli wanna tell them that, I miss them a lot... Haha.. Most probably next Monday I will be visiting them again and hope that time we will chat for a longer time. Hehe.. Gtg... PS: Sorry Yin Yien and Kok How, yesterday I din manage to buy both of you a birthday present. Hope you all dont mind. Hehe..

No comments: