Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doing Housework :P

I cooked dinner for my family members these two days. Can you imagine a teenage boy doing housework?? Guai leh... :P My mom is so happy because she can use the time she suppose to cook to mark her students' exam paper. You see?? I am so obident!! Haha.... Yesterday, I had prepared pork meat with oyster sauce and selary with fish cakes for dinner. The taste were delicious!! Now when I think back the dishes, I can only describe them with one word-yummy!! Unfortunately, I din manage to take any pictures to post here. Haiz.. Today, I cooked sweet sour prawns and sawi goreng (paiseh dunnoe english called what)... Very nice too.... However, I started to feel tired now. Hehe.. Can you imagine doing so many housework alone?? I personally think that robots will also feel exhausted..

It had been 6 days since my semester break started. Nevertheless, I havent start to touch the book that I brought back home yet. I wondering when will I start to sit down and study. Haiz.... I started to miss my friends in INTI UC. Especially the Fantastic Four. No doubt, I miss my darling a lot too. 10 more days and my holiday will end. Deep in my heart, I am looking forward to it!! Not to say, I hate holiday. I am very happy staying at home during my holiday as well. But just miss the life in INTI UC. Haha... I was confused on what I typing now dy... K la... I wanna stop the crap dy.. Adiyos...

No comments: