Thursday, August 21, 2008

So Happy!!!

This is my result for semester 3.

Hahahaha.... I am so happy today. At last, I get straight As for my semester exam in INTI. For the past few semesters, I always get a B in English as Second Language Studies. Why always B?? For those who know me well, you know my English standard la... :p But this time I get such a good result is thanks to the help from Yu Jie, Michael and Gerrald. They really helped me a lot in checking and editing my coursework. Especially Yu Jie, thanks a lot my friend!!! Without you, my coursework marks will definately not high enough to put me into the A range. I wonder what should I do to repay your good deed... Wen Hong, you dont jelous oh... ^.^

When my mummy noe I get all As for my semester result, she was so happy. She straight away, go buy nasi lemak sambal sotong (my favourite) for me as breakfast. Haha.... But I noe that if this time I get B for English again, then my mother will definately award me with a good melody song of advice instead of a nasi lemak... Haha... Anyway, I hope that I will work hard for my trial exam in my final semester that will start next week. Gambateh HoNgInN!!! :-)

No comments: