Saturday, April 11, 2009

Japanese Food in Canberra

Living here for around 2 months, I have tried a lot of Asian food. Japanese food are the most common one. In comparison to Malaysia's Japanese food, I think it have no difference. Aiyah, just taste the same lo. Nothing much. I rate Canberra Center's Sushi-Sushi as the best sushi in Canberra. While I give 5 stars to a small Japanese restaurant in Civic (forget its name dy) as having the most delicious bento and udon. ANU's Japanese Reataurant (Sizzle Cafe) and DFO Sushi Sushi are just moderate and on the par. Means normal lo. haha.... What a lame post... Aiyah.. I tired dy.. C Pics!!

Linear Combination Large in ANU

Assorted sushi in DFO Fsyhwick

BBQ Pork Rice in Sizzle Cafe

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You go to Aust, Canberra, and you go for JAPANESE FOOD.

OMG>>>YOU.

What's Aust's well-known food anyway?

Lol.